Today I did more water and more dark background! I am changing to a brown background above the dark black/green…still to have it dark but not the same colour. The photo does not show the changes very well. : ) The larger deer might have to have his head narrowed but I’ll check that when I do the background around him. His antlers might be a bit difficult but I’ll simplify them if needed. The lighter coloured “blob” to the left of the old rose flower is a rock (I think!!) LOL After I get most of this section done, I’ll see if I need to take things out…and rocks might be deleted! But we’ll see. (If it could be shaded in a #3 cut, it might look nice but that’s not an option at this point!)
I also need to neaten up the peach line in the eggplant background at the bottom…it looks a bit “straggly”!! : ) The tiger at the upper right will be a challenge to hook as he has such small details…but we’ll give it a try! (You can only see his legs on this photo!)
Here is a picture of the linen so you can see that the small motif details can be lost as there is no way to hook them close enough! : ) (the blue strip is a #5 and it works well…so this would be great for #5 cuts and above!)
It is easy to see why this linen is so terrific for the wide cuts and not so good for the narrow!!!! LOL Sometimes, on these little motifs, the design just is impossible to do!!! So we change some things and improvise!!!
I’m using #4 & #5 cuts and staying away from #3…and it still takes some very creative thinking and adjusting!!!!! LOL : )
Happy Hooking!!! S : )