Quick post today…off to church! And I did set my clocks forward…so I should be there at the proper time!!!!! LOL
I was able to do some on my tree trunk and limbs, some leaves and letters and quite a bit of background. As I said at the beginning, this is a 20″ x 52″ runner and I am using leftover woolworms for the motifs and cutting strips for the background.
With what I cut today, I have 1 yard into the background already…so you can see that, if I wanted to keep a light background that doesn’t compete with the motifs, I needed to use new strips. But I am cutting carefully so I won’t add to my woolworms after the background is finished..! After all, this is a deworming project…!!! 🙂