Quick post today!!! 🙂
I decided to do two rows of the burgundy around the edge of the rug and fill in the borders with random squiggles and leftover worms!!! The right and left borders are a bit wider than the top and bottom ones…just thought that would be nice and use up more woolworms!!! You can see that I am really serious about cleaning up my wormy bins!!!! …lol…
It is fun to do the corner “quarter circles”…I think I said before that I drew them in with a straight curve but then just made a wavy curve so it would look looser and more primitive. (at least to me!!!)
Here is the photo of the lower border…I can use a lot of smaller snippets here!
And below is my Progress on Day 6…I am going faster than I expected…! ( Since the flu seems to be rampant and my 18 year old cat needs more care as she declines a bit, I am staying close to home. It does give me more time to hook…but as you know if you have a treasured pet that is so much a part of the family, it is hard to see them getting older and slower. )
Here is Day 6…I added a scrappy initial too!!! Happy Hooking! I hope you are all staying well or recovering well if you have had an illness! Sunnie 🙂