Sorry to be so long away from my Blog! Can’t believe how busy it has been…but I think things will come back to “normal” now! 🙂
I have been able to finish the hooking on this piece and am happy with the experiment with the dust-dirt colours on the border!!!! This was fun to simply do colour and design experiments as I went along!
The leaves are done with a plaid on one side of the leaf and then leftover woolworms in greens on the other side of each leaf. Of course, the background of the border is a plaid and the flowers are different textured wools. I used some leftover worms in the blue sky, leaf veins and in the little girl’s dress. The “path” is also plaid and textures cut worms and leftovers!!!
Here is the finished piece…I am doing the edge-whipping now. My oldest daughter is a wonderful gardener and she loves this…so I am giving it to her!
Hope you all are doing well wherever you are. Thank you for visiting me here today…I always enjoy your rug hooking comments! 🙂
Have a wonderful day…and Happy Hooking! Sunnie 🙂