Well I have gotten a bit more done on Lady Nesta!!! I thought she needed flowers so I have started using small leftover pieces and leftover woolworms for that purpose!!
I decided to try an experiment with hooking the background in straight vertical lines. Here are the two plaids I am using.
I had several odd pieces of these wools so decided to use them…trying to use up the plaid on the left and adding in only the lighter parts of the plaid on the right so that I am sure to have enough for the whole background…! (I have said before that I Always have blending wools available to use in backgrounds as I don’t want to be bothered figuring out how much wool I need, etc. If I have blending wools, I know I always have enough background wool so I don’t have to “worry”!)
The gray background also adds a funny twist as it will be a little odd for this piece! The sky Should be beautifully blue with, perhaps, a few light fluffy clouds!!!! All will become clear later!!!! 🙂
So here is Progress on Day 2…
I am having fun and smiling at the silliness of it all…especially the funny “press release” which will start soon (and the grumpy looking bird! )
Happy Hooking! Sunnie 🙂